Sunday, February 14, 2021

A Report on my Glasgow talk

 So, 

one more follow-up on my Glasgow talk, in the form of a report on the Centre's blog from one attendee about how it went, plus a reading list of works, some referred to in my talk but for the most part generated in the Q&A and Chat that followed. 

I'm glad to say  that the verdict is that the presentation went well --though looking over all that was going on at the same time in parallel in the audience response as I was speaking makes me wish my responses were more focused.

Here's the link:

https://fantasy.glasgow.ac.uk/index.php/2021/02/10/a-celebration-of-collaborative-fantasy-storytelling-a-report-and-reading-list-from-the-centres-fantasy-and-dd-event/

Many thanks to Grace and Emma and Hannah and of course Dimitra for all their hard work putting this event, et al, together.

--JDR

No comments: