Sunday, March 2, 2014

Coming Soon to a DVD Player Near You

So, they've now announced when THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG will be released on dvd: Tuesday, April 8th -- a little over five weeks away.

Here's the link (the main bizarreness in which is their listing Benedict Cumberbatch as the lead actor, rather than Martin Freeman):

http://www.amazon.com/Hobbit-Desolation-Smaug-Special-UltraViolet/dp/B00HWWUQWQ/ref=sr_1_3?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1393789245&sr=1-3&keywords=desolation+of+smaug


In the meantime,  I'm taking some badly needed down time from the deadline and heading over this afternoon to watch one more time it in a theatre (it having been more than a month, I think).

--John R.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your post and now i'm waiting your new DVD Player. Actually, I purchased a New DVD Player from a online Website which name is Chinese Electronics. But my little son throw the water at my DVD Player. So, now it's out of order.