Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Am Interviewed . . .

. . . by Stephen Sullivan and Linda Godfrey for UNCANNY RADIO, a program broadcast on WBSD 89.1 FM in Burlington Wisconsin, not far from Lake Geneva where I used to work during the old TSR days (1991-1996).
You can listen to it on the radio if you're in the SE Wisconsin area, or I'm told it'll be streaming live between eight and nine p.m. (Central Daylight Savings time) tonight on www.wbsdfm.com; within a day or two the podcast version shd be posted on www.uncannyworld.com; see also http://uncannyradio.blogspot.com/
Many thanks to Stephen for the invitation; he's someone whose work I've known for many years but ironically we've never met, since our eras at TSR didn't overlap. Still, it's nice to finally make contact with someone with whom I share so many friends (most of them among his fellow Alliterates); his cousin was even best man at my wedding.
So, enjoy.
--John R.

current reading: Whittingham's THE EVOLUTION OF MIDDLE-EARTH (still).

No comments: