Saturday, August 19, 2017

I'm on Deadline

So, posts have been on the sparse side here the past few weeks, not because I didn't have anything to say but because I'm on deadline. Things shd clear up for me around the end of the month. Till then, I'll post when I can, because there's only so many hours a day I can work on one thing without overload.

And while I'm at it, apologies to those who sent in comments and didn't see them posted. Looks like they're once again going to a side mailbox I check  on an irregular basis, when they shd be going direct to my email. I've just put up the comments that had stacked up, belatedly. For the future I'll just work it into my daily routine to check that Comments mailbox so Comments can go up right away. Sorry about that.

--John R.
current reading: THE BLACK GONDOLIER by Fritz Leiber (half of a two-volume set of his collected horror stories) and a coffee-table book on the Easter 1916 Irish Uprising (picked up at the Marquette bookstore last year but not read till now because it's so unwieldy.

No comments: